Brook Construction Management provides consulting and construction management services for Common Interest Developments (CIDs), also known as Homeowners Associations (HOAs).
The primary goal of Brook Construction Management is to work for the HOA to make the construction process as effortless and smooth as possible by providing the following services:
- Develop a comprehensive project scope of work
- Create competitive bidding with licensed & qualified contractors
- Work closely with the contractor and HOA
- Monitor construction costs & schedule
- Conduct regular inspections for quality control
- Obtain lien releases & warranties from contractors
- Prepare project closeout folders for HOA archives
Brook Construction Management looks forward to working with your community association to guide them through the repair or reconstruction process.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a free consultation, we would be happy to assist you. Please call or email us and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Brook Construction Management's owner, Cassidy Rajkovich, is both a licensed California Professional Engineer and General Contractor. With an extensive background in both civil engineering and construction management, she provides clients with a thorough analysis and peace of mind for HOA construction projects.