Brook Construction Management provides consulting and construction management services for Common Interest Developments (CIDs), also known as Homeowners Associations (HOAs).
The primary goal of Brook Construction Management is to work for the HOA to make the construction process as effortless and smooth as possible by providing the following services:
Develop a comprehensive project scope of work
- Create competitive bidding with licensed & qualified contractors
- Work closely with the contractor and HOA
- Monitor construction costs & schedule
- Conduct regular inspections for quality control
- Obtain lien releases & warranties from contractors
- Prepare project closeout folders for HOA archives
Does our wood siding & trim need to be replaced?
Dry rot, mold and water stains are signs of potential issues. The building's siding provides an extra barrier protecting the building paper (waterproofing) and framing. Once the buildings wood exterior is compromised, there can be hidden damage underneath of a more extensive problem.
By identifying and repairing damaged wood components, you can save your HOA the headache of major framing repairs and extensive project costs.
Signs to watch out for:
- Wavy or warped siding & trim
- Rusty, missing, or popping nails
- Termite damage
- Dry rot or mold
- Water stains
Brook Construction Management provides Siding & Trim Studies that helps HOAs identify the magnitude of repairs needed. The reports can then be used to help with Reserve Studies to ensure your HOA has the funds to complete the repairs.